Saturday, February 23, 2008


I have to mention that i am so thankful for my family. My kids are so much fun to be around.
I love the moments with Megan in my arms and feeling her soft baby skin. Her warm breathing soothes me at the end of weary days. She still ends up in bed with Daddy and I. She hates being left alone in her crib. I know she is "old" enough to sleep through the night. But, i'm letting her be little and enjoying her dependence on me as long as she needs me.
She loves her Daddy and squeals when he tickles her with his whiskers. She reminds us a lot of Chris when he was little. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. She will soon be walking. She pulls herself up on her own and is taking steps.

4 comments:

Arlene Booth said...

Hey sis! Welcome to the world of blogging! It looks great! The pics of the kids are all so cute! Keep it up! we miss them & you all! Enjoy Florida! We got more snow this weekend... i dont mind the snow, but getting ready for Spring! Love Lene

Lanee M. said...

Rhonda,
It was great to see your blog. Your kids are adorable and you are defenitely a woman after my own heart, STARBUCKS!!!! I love it too, but don't get it as much as I would like. :(
Come visit my blog sometime. Email me if you get a chance. Would love to catch up.

becky said...

Hey Rhonda,
Just came across your blog. Looks great. Love the pictures of your kids, they are adorable. Looking forward to keeping in touch through blogging.
Becky Gerard

My Life in Pictures said...

Hey, Rhonda, nice to hear from you!!! I loved seeing your pics. You don't look like you have changed much either. Lets try and keep in touch. Is this something you can keep doing after you return from Florida?

My sport utility that kissed a telephone pole. I felt so bad I ruined it one week before Christmas!
My dear brother in law from FL drove all the way to Ohio and got us. He and Bryan took turns driving back so we could spend the holidays with my family. Thanks Paul!