Sunday, April 13, 2008

Having A Family Day!



Grandma Lyla & Grandpa Neil












We went to Ft. Pierce and spent the day at M.F.I. It was really neat to spend time with the kids. Daddy and Chris loved the airplanes! Everytime Bryan gets around planes his eyes light up. He would love to get back into flying again. Rachel and Megan couldnt get enough of the ponies. It was so cute! Megan talked to the pony the whole time she rode it. Rachel has suddenly decided she wants to grow up and be a cowgirl.
We got to go on a plane ride together. It was the kids first time to fly. Grandma was too scared to go..and worried that Rachel would get airsick. She did great!
It was a really fun day and we want MFI and Harold Martin to know we say "Thanks!"

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hi Rhonda, just checking out your blog. I love the children's pictures in the snow. They are beautiful. I do love the snow. But don't miss driving in it. Keep up the good work on blogging you look like you caught on fast. I so enjoy it. But am not able to do a lot right now. We haven't got our computer up since we moved down here. Don't know when we will get it up I am to picky when it comes to what kind of computer desk I want. One that nothing is showing drawers and cupboards is the best thing and they just don't make them that way unless you pay maga bucks for them any way thanks for sharing. Eileen Gerard, Becky and Ruth's Mom

My sport utility that kissed a telephone pole. I felt so bad I ruined it one week before Christmas!
My dear brother in law from FL drove all the way to Ohio and got us. He and Bryan took turns driving back so we could spend the holidays with my family. Thanks Paul!